Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008 - Happy New Year!

My 2008 Real Estate New Years Wishes

1. That the Northern VA Real Estate Market will level off and shows some signs of a rebound.

2. That I will be able to meet, fulfill and exceed the needs and goals of my clients.

3. That my personal real estate business will equal or exceed my 2007 volume.

Hopefully, the above is not too much to wish for. After multiple years of qualifying for The Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club ... 2007 was a very good year for yours truly and my sales volume will qualify me to be a Top Producer when NVAR gives out Sales Volume Awards in early February. A little hard for me to believe or explain since the market has been tough on both real estate clients as well as real estate professionals.

I'm counting my blessings and certainly extend much appreciation to all my clients from 2007, my colleagues that co-shared serving my clients and to everyone at Samson Realty. Success is usually a collective rather than individual achievment. It is a joy to work at a company with a friendly and family atmosphere. I could feel the support of my Brokers and the wonderful Samson Realty staff behind me all 365 days of 2007. Thanks to All!

JT

Free VA Foreclosure Listings

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Blogger sapna said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home